If you are a returning minister, all you need to do is take an Online Class: (or you may attend a Family of Faith Class, but it is not required for a renewal). You must renew your training each year on or before the date of your last training. You can now check your status online. Click here to see your status.
If you need to update your training, follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.cathdal.org/pages/a-safe-environment
- Click on “Online Update Training Modules” from the left menu and choose one of the classes.
- Suggested classes to take are What Can We Do About Child Abuse? or I Keep Safe-Internet Safety Training. Each video is approximately 30 minutes long.
- Print out the certificate of completion and/or test if required.
- Return the paperwork to the church office.
If you have any questions, please contact SEP Director at 972-231-2951 or email the SEP Director.